LiveLife Intern Pharmacists are mentored and supported in the practice of forward dispensing, providing outstanding customer service and high-quality professional advice to each and every customer.
As an Intern Pharmacist you will:
- Proactively greet and engage our patients whilst being the ‘face of the pharmacy’.
- Using your clinical knowledge, skills and experience to provide optimal healthcare solutions.
- Actively implement PPA programs and participate in forward dispensing.
The LiveLife service model truly promotes making a difference in the lives of our customers and we believe that a LiveLife Intern Pharmacist should demonstrate a desire to achieve best health outcomes.
What you can expect from us:
- Performance Coaching and Mentorship – we want to support you in reaching your full potential, to feel confident in your contribution and find meaning in your work.
- Real time training – under the supervision of the other Pharmacist’s and Pharmacist Manager’s you will gain vital experience and expand your knowledge.
- Flexibility – we know you have a life outside of the workplace and we believe that flexibility and balance make for happy staff who are able to be positive members of our team.
If you are a positive, motivated, 4th year Pharmacy Student or you have completed your degree (and have provisional registration with AHPRA) and are looking for a Pharmacist Internship in a great team environment, contact us today!