LiveLife Intern Pharmacists are mentored and supported in the practice of forward dispensing, providing outstanding service and high-quality professional advice to each and every customer.
LiveLife Pharmacies are a true patient – centred, health-focused, professional pharmacy network that seeks to make a positive impact in the lives of its customers and in the local community.
As a LiveLife Intern Pharmacist your day-to-day duties will include:
- Proactively greeting and engaging with our patients whilst being the ‘face of the pharmacy’.
- Using your clinical knowledge, skills and experience to provide optimal healthcare solutions.
- Actively implement PPA programs and participate in forward dispensing.
- Above the award rates.
- Accommodation assistance (*assistance depends on location).
- Excellent mentoring.
- Opportunity to be involved in LiveLife Network activities.
- Pharmacist roles available in your choice of location across the LiveLife network post registration.
The LiveLife service model truly promotes making a difference in the lives of our customers and we believe that a LiveLife Intern Pharmacist should demonstrate a desire to achieve best health outcomes.
LiveLife is proud to offer Team Members a positive work environment: our LiveLife Values are embedded into our culture which supports our awesome team environment. We provide real time training: under the supervision of the other Pharmacist’s and Pharmacist Manager’s you will gain vital experience and expand your knowledge. And finally, at LiveLife we offer flexibility: we know you have a life outside of the workplace and we believe that flexibility and balance make for happy members of our team.
LiveLife currently has study scholarship opportunities available! The scholarship is designed to assist students with the cost of approved university pharmacy course subject fees. The scholarship is available for those who are considering studying to become a pharmacist, and those who are currently studying pharmacy and have not yet completed their degree. Click here to learn more and check to see if you are eligible.
Become a LiveLife Pharmacy Intern
If you are a positive, motivated, 4th year Pharmacy Student or you have completed your degree (and have provisional registration with AHPRA) and are looking for a Pharmacist Internship in a great team environment, click on Apply Now below.