LiveLife Pharmacy Retail Managers are passionate about improving the community’s health and wellbeing through genuine care, they have the ability to bring leadership to the pharmacy team and inspire their team to provide exceptional customer service and exceed expectations.
As a LiveLife Retail Managers you will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service and developing great customer relationships (externally & internally).
- Working collaboratively with the Managing Pharmacist to support the operations and management of the Front of Shop.
- Team member direction and delegation.
- Rostering using an electronic system.
- Oversee ordering and stock control.
- Conducting team member inductions, performance reviews and training.
- Lead, encourage and develop others to live our values.
Here at LiveLife we want you to feel confident in your contribution and find meaning in your work, that’s why we offer ongoing training and coaching to help you succeed and unlock your full potential.
What you can expect from us
- Online management training specific to our service vision.
- Yearly Management Conference where you can connect and share with the other Managers in the LiveLife Network.
- Continual support and mentorship from other stores and LiveLife Central.
- Collaborative, friendly and motivating team environment.
If you are ready to lead and inspire, then please get in contact with us!