LiveLife Pharmacists live and breath our team values. They are individuals who truly enjoy coming out from behind the dispensary counter to engage, advise and enrich the lives of our customers and patients.
As a Pharmacist you will be responsible for:
- Promoting excellence in customer service and enriching community engagement.
- Proactively greeting and engaging our patients.
- Being the face of the pharmacy, walking the store and consulting with the patients.
- Using your clinical knowledge, skills and experience to provide optimal healthcare solutions.
- Actively implementing PPA programs and forward dispensing.
The LiveLife service model truly promotes making a difference in the lives of our customers and we believe that a LiveLife Pharmacist should demonstrate the willingness to go the extra mile and possess a desire to interact and council patients. They embrace service opportunities including Meds checks, Immunisations, UTI consults, Compounding and HMR’s and strive to help others.
What you can expect from us
- Ongoing Training – we are committed to your ongoing professional development, with career progression opportunities within the LiveLife Network.
- Flexibility – we know you have a life outside of the workplace and we believe that flexibility and balance make for happy staff who are able to be positive members of our team.
- Positive Company Culture – Our LiveLife Values are embedded into our company culture which supports our awesome team environment.
If you are excited to use your knowledge to care for and help people with your unique health and medicine experience please get in contact with us. We would love to hear from you!