LiveLife Pharmacists live and breath our team values. They are individuals who enjoy coming out from behind the dispensary counter to truly engage, advise and enrich the lives of our customers and patients. They embrace service opportunities including Meds checks, Immunisations, UTI consults, Compounding and HMR’s and strive to help others.
The key responsibilities of a LiveLife Pharmacist include:
- Proactively engaging, advising, and enriching the lives of our customers and patients.
- Using clinical knowledge, skills and experience to provide optimal healthcare solutions.
- Actively implementing PPI programs and forward dispensing services.
- Being an active and motivating member of the pharmacy team.
LiveLife Pharmacies are a true patient – centred, health-focused, professional pharmacy network that seeks to make a positive impact in the lives of its customers and in the local community.
- Competitive Remuneration.
- Positive, welcoming team culture.
- Working with an experienced and highly qualified team.
- Ongoing training: we are committed to your ongoing professional development, with career progression opportunities within the LiveLife Network.
- Flexibility: we know you have a life outside of the workplace and we believe that flexibility and balance make for happy staff who can be positive members of our team.
- Values-based company culture: our LiveLife Values are embedded into our company culture which supports our awesome team environment.
LiveLife offers in-house rewards, great training opportunities, flexible working arrangements and an attractive hourly rate. Further career opportunities and partnership opportunities may be available for the right candidates.
If you share our vision for making a difference in the community and want to use your unique health and medicine experience to care for and help people, please click ‘Apply Now’ and attach your resume and cover letter. We would love to hear from you!