LiveLife Managing Pharmacists live and breathe our team values. They are individuals who truly enjoy coming out from behind the dispensary counter to engage, advise and enrich the lives of our customers and patients. They are proactive managers who possess excellent leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate.
As a Managing Pharmacist your key responsibilities will include:
- Excellence in customer care and customer service.
- Ensuring that the business is meeting its key performance objectives.
- Providing proactive management of an engaged and positive team.
- Leading and enriching community engagement.
- Overseeing implementation and success of professional pharmacy services and health promotion program.
The LiveLife service model truly promotes making a difference in the lives of our customers and we believe that a LiveLife Pharmacist should demonstrate the willingness to go the extra mile and possess a desire to interact and council patients.
What you can expect from us
- Ongoing Training – we are committed to your ongoing professional development, with career progression and partnership opportunities within the LiveLife Network.
- Flexibility – we know you have a life outside of the workplace and we believe that flexibility and balance make for happy staff who are able to be positive members of our team.
- Positive Company Culture – Our LiveLife Values are embedded into our company culture which supports our awesome team environment.
- Yearly Management Conference where you can connect and share with the other Managers in the LiveLife Network.
- A positive, community focused environment.
If you are excited to use your knowledge to care for and help people with their unique health and medicine experiences, and have a strong aptitude towards pharmacy management, we would love to hear from you!
Over 20 LiveLife Managers have gone on to become Pharmacy Owners in the LiveLife Network – if you aspire to Pharmacy Ownership/Partnership please email LiveLife CEO, Clint Coker, at firstname.lastname@example.org