LiveLife Pharmacy Assistants are motivated, customer focused and community minded individuals who are eager to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
As a Pharmacy Assistant you will:
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure all customers are greeted and served with a smile.
- Work on the S2S3 counter and front of shop areas
- Continually learn about new products and keep up-to-date with store promotions.
- Work as part of the supportive and friendly LiveLife team to ensure all customers gain ‘the best’ pharmacy experience.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with customers and the LiveLife team.
This retail-based position would suit individuals who are interested in starting out in pharmacy, enjoy health and beauty, are passionate about providing great customer experiences and helping others with their health needs and goals.
We are proud to offer flexibility within our roles with casual, part-time, full-time and after school opportunities to suit everyone.
Here at LiveLife we want you to feel confident in your contribution and find meaning in your work, that’s why we offer ongoing training and coaching to help you succeed and unlock your full potential.
Ask us about
- Funded Traineeships to complete Certificates in Community Pharmacy.
- Beauty Consultant Specialisation.
- Vitamins and Health Food Specialisation.
- POS and Stock Control.
- Training and Pathways to Management Roles
If you have a willingness to grow, learn and implement your knowledge within a pharmacy role, we would love to hear from you!